Your statutory rights are not affected by our Returns Policy. To the extent that any provision in our Returns Policy conflicts with your statutory rights, your statutory rights will prevail and the conflicting provision in our Returns Policy will be deemed inapplicable.
Returns Protocol (Refunds & Exchanges)
- If you are unhappy with your item, please let us know. Our Returns Policy gives you 3 days to return or exchange an item bought online with a valid receipt, from the date of its physical delivery. If 3 days have gone by since the date of itâ€™s physical delivery, we cannot offer you a return or an exchange.
- Refunds are inapplicable once payment is made and purchase is complete as per our policy. Exchanges are permitted. The defective item report shall be mailed to email@example.com< /a>, within 3 days of delivery. On receiving the report, we shall process the exchange after inspection of the product as per our protocol, subject to the actual defect being consistent to the reported one.
- To be eligible for an exchange, goods must be returned in a re-saleable condition. That means your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. The item must be in original packing and returned with all accessories as supplied. There will be no partial refunds for damaged goods / items returned in a different condition than what was supplied.
- To complete the exchange process, we require a proof of purchase.
Returns Process (Refunds & Exchanges)
- Once your returned item is received, we shall send you an email notifying physical receipt of item. On inspection we shall notify you of approval or rejection of your Exchange request, with the reason clearly specified in the event of a rejection
- Refund : Refunds are inapplicable as per our policy
- Exchange : If you are approved, than your exchange shall be processed with the desired new item, once you settle the difference of amount, within 3 working days the new item shall be delivered to you as per our terms of delivery.
- The value of the new item, should ideally be equivalent or more than the value of the returned item. Multiple items can be purchased and shall be considered for valuation against the returned item. There will be no refunds should the value of the new item be lesser than the value of the returned item.